CSI Group was established in 2013 by a team of professional fraud investigators who possess an in-depth knowledge of forensic science and a proven experience spanning all aspects of fraud & compliance.
Our consultants are subject matter international experts in the areas of corporate investigations, forensic accounting, digital forensics, criminology, profiling, corporate and business intelligence, risk management, cybersecurity, IT management and software development.
The major capabilities of CSI Group are to provide exclusive and bespoke anti-fraud solutions and qualitative forensic support to the clients requiring professional advice in:
- Forensic Investigations and Forensic Reviews;
- Corporate and Business Intelligence;
- Geographic and Microeconomic Intelligence;
- eDiscovery and Digital Forensics;
- Forensic Research and Criminalistics Support;
- Retail Banking Fraud Environment Consultancy;
- Compliance and Corporate Governance Operational Assessments;
- Asset Tracing and Recovery;
- Compliance, Fraud Prevention and Whistleblowing Infrastructure Implementation;
- Intellectual property and Trademarks protection;
- International arbitration, litigation and dispute resolution support.
By entrusting our expertise, and by working hand-in-hand with your businesses key stakeholders, CSI Group guarantee to provide your organization an unbiased, independent and bespoke assessment in all the above key operational areas, within pre-agreed timeframes.